Monday, September 24, 2007

some unanswerd questions???

Ever since I was I little kid, I have been a Muslim, why shouldn’t I be… my parents, forefathers, majority of friends, and everyone around are Muslims.
I guess I was also…. A believer… I was a devotee….. My belief was strong…. Why…. I don’t know how to answer that question. All I know is those thoughts…the mighty belief… the strong faith has shattered..It has crippled to bits once I started thinking…
Once I started to fully utilize my brain I realized I was never a Muslim… indeed I believed in Islam..And I still believe in it… I believe its more perfect than any other religion..But….. I guess its not perfect enough…I guess no religion is prefect.. As I said, once I started to THINK, I realized I was never a Muslim, yet none of us were Muslims…We were a part of the religion just for the name sake, we never practiced it…. We never were devoted, we believed our perception is always right, we believed we were always right; we were unable to follow the basics, we just kept and keep on living the way we want. Most of the gods sayings were considered a burden for us, WHY….
Whether we want to accept or not, the answer to that capital WHY is simple. Its cuz the basics of our religion were unacceptable, it doesn’t make sense, lots and lots of questions are unanswered and we are told not to think about it.
We have been told that God is supposed to be an infinitely powerful being. It is not possible to affect God in any way.We cannot make God angry; neither can we make him happy. If we are able to do that, it would mean that we have some control over God's emotions. Thus what’s the need to be in a certain way if we cannot please him or be on his favored list?
I know most of you would be grinding your teeth’s cuz of me.. its surprising that we are affected by such simple matters.. we some one criticizes Islam we are unable to accept it.. we are unable to buy it..but…Just ask your self…. Answer these simple questions!!
· Are you a Muslim?
· Do you follow the basics in Islam?
· Do u really believe in god?
I could challenge you that there wont be a single soul who really believes in it. Maybe one or two may be there…I don’t know… as for me..I would definitely follow Islam and repent if you are able to answer my questions…

14 comments:

mtjuice said...

You cant answer these question and yet you follow islam. Why? You have emotions and you think God have too. Can you think of the limitations in your mind?

Unknown said...

i was readin half way and stopped...man i wana still stick to islam until u show me a better religion

Anonymous said...

what you believe right is the best religion.

Anonymous said...

wtf

Anonymous said...

A controversial but imperative topic you've got there. Believing that god exists is the first step. And if u think about all the instructions given in Islam, each one has a logical virtue behind them. I think you need to spend more time researching and contemplating until u truly realize. I also agree with 'test' that the capabilities of our minds are limited and we can't rely on logic alone to justify it.

Anonymous said...

We all have been there. Never realized you'd dare to come out in public and say that you are a non-beleiver, there by earning the wrath of a whole society. Beware though, the 'infidel' label attracts much more than just dirty looks from our increasingly 'Islamic' society. Just be careful mate.

Lets make it simple and civilized for the sake of everyone else. Your religion is your way of life. Mine is my way of life. I would respect yours as long as you don't superimpose your own 'god-damned-right' values on me....

Keep it up Fox!

moyameehaa said...

fox!!! dude its nice to see you blogging.you should have started it years back.coz u always have some things to say. like this one.
as some one else have said here. better be careful.but nyways im also thinking of pouring out all of my thoughts...never caring about what the freaking extremists/ other maldivians do.

answering ur question..

1. no i am not...according to what maldivians believe.but i was.

2.yes.i did follow,when i was following.but now,i dont.every single thing i found to be in islam.i followed it.but not anymore.

3.yes i have always been a believer.i believe in God.

and i also think logic is not an answer to everything,and we must understand our senses are limited. we cant put god under a microscope and analyze.as for religions,ive found good in most religions.in islam, and other relgions like buddisma,hinduism,christianity...etc etc.but ive also found stoopid and totally unacceptable things in them.so,i follow what is good and avoid what is bad.almost all religions have the same basic guidelines for living a good life.religoin is supposed to be something good not something bad.and it is how we view it that matters. for some muslims...we have to kill, for others we have to forgive, even killers. :D nice post.and welcome bloggggger!

Samahath Ibrahim said...

I'm a hypocritical muslim, but yes I do believe in God.

Anonymous said...

it seems like u r kinda proud to say that u r a muslim in the sake of name.... who said u rnt allowed to think abt those things.... did u ever ask that question to nyone.. did u ever tried to find out that...

well before that i'd have to ask?? do u pray??? well hellooo y talk abt things before u know the truth.. y cant u just research more.. ask from experts.. get knowledge abt islam.... practice it...

seems like u've got really enuf time to make a blog like this.... got enuf time to chat.. got enuf time to listen to music... got enuf time to watch evry single film that s out on bollywood and hollywood... but got no time to PRAY.... No time to think abt the unanswered questions.. no time to try n get an answer for that...

nyway.. other than this post.. ur blog rox... but this topic sux..... not the topic.. the post.... u not knowing much abt this.. n u not havin enuf informations... y post it.... that just ruin ur image... neyngey vaahaka dhekkumuge beynumeh nethennu dho.....

nyway... nice work....

letoh said...

wow..thanks... i definitly should reserch more...but who should i ask... maumoon, the wannabe "sheih"s or the terrorist extremists.. well from all these ppl u get a different answer..oh yeh..you go for internet.milions of biased answers..heheh.. btw i have removed the rocking love sick posts.

Anonymous said...

u better do!!!

Anonymous said...

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) preached that we shall never lose the right track of belief and life if we hold on to two things: the Holy Quran and the Prophet's Hadith. I think you need to acquire translations and interpretations of them, study them properly and lay a good foundation for your beliefs. But remember, faith cannot be instilled in someone by others; it needs to come from within ones self after his own observations and studies. So no need to listen to Maumoon or the so called-sheikhs.

Anonymous said...

Here are a couple of links that could help:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/

These links are from the University of Southern California reknowned as one of the best universities in America for teaching and research of Islam.

Anonymous said...

eloo! 2nd anonymous here... =P
ok.. i just got two things to say...

Firstly, i agree that most of the Maldivians aren't Muslims to the heart. Its not that they are forced though. They have not been guided well by their parents or they are just devils amongst human.

Secondly, you have said there is no perfect religion. Just prove to me "ONE.. ATLEAST ONE" single flaw in Islam =). Note that i said Islam, not Muslims... the religion, not its followers...

Ok.. i know i said i have two things to say.. i have one more to add.. Answer me these too..
If we do not stand up for our own religion, how do you expect for it to grow? And if you don't follow the path of Islam... do you not fear every second you live? You may die this very moment even. And you'd go straight to hell, if you don't repent. Do you not fear that?

I can't keep on checking back to see the answers... here's my fake add.. hm-1010@hotmail.com